Move 'em all up, take off the first, add yours to the bottom.
1) 4 B's In A Pod
2) Life According to the PRP
3) Brooklet
4) Carrie's Burden
5) The Universe in a Bottle of Nail Polish
Then tag five new.
I'm officially tagging:
1. Someone who hasn’t been tagged yet?
What were you doing ten years ago?
It was the summer after my Sophomore year of high school and I was proudly working my first real job as a Sandwich Artist. Subway was great. The People were crazy and there wasn’t a deep fat fryer to deal with which is a plus for any job. That summer I became good friends with the guys who worked in Joe’s Coffee shop next door and I traded sandwiches for steamers (steamed milk with flavoring). I must have gained 10 pounds that summer.
What were you doing one year ago?
We had just finalized our first mortgage and were on our way to or were already in Pasco, vacationing on the sunny shores of the Columbia River.
Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. BYU Creamery Chocolate milk, 50 proof.
2. Fresh salsa and tortilla chips.
3. Peach Yogurt
4. Baby snow peas with Ranch for dipping.
5. Fresh, ripe summer peaches (drool....)
Five Songs You Know All The Words To:
1. Bohemian Rhapsody
2. For the Beauty of the Earth
3. Angel (Sarah Mclachlan)
4. Albi the Racist Dragon (This is David’s fault)
5. Dancing Queen
Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:
1. Pay off all our loans (Good idea, Carrie ;))
2. Invest in Phil’s remote control vehicles
3. Visit Ireland
4. Get caps on my front top 4 teeth
5. Buy an Alienware Aurora ALX for me and Phil
Five Bad Habits:
1. Swearing
2. Littering
3. Smoking
4. Drinking and Driving
5. Robbing Banks
Five Things You Like Doing:
1. Watching Rifftracks with my friends.
2. PvPing
3. Reading
4. Painting my toenails and fingernails. Or anyone’s really.
5. Yoga
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
1. Slap Bracelets
2. Skin tight Tiger-striped hot pants
3. Phil’s underwear
4. Really heavy goth makeup
5. Knee high platform boots and a mini skirt at the same time
Five Favorite Toys: (currently)
1. My Multi-buttoned Laser mouse (it’s great for PvPing)
2. DDR Dance pad
3. Digital camera
4. The Internet
5. My nail polish case
I hope this was enlightening. There will be a quiz next week on the content of this Blog.
3 comments:
I remember you telling me about working in the sandwich shop and drinking steamers.
You're going to have to clear up some things for me:
1: "Albi the Racist Dragon?" Ope, nevermind, I just googled it.
2. If you rob banks, how come you're not rich?
3. What's PvPing?
4. You guys have a DDR dance pad? No fair! I want one of those!
Okay, Albi is hillarious!
You finally posted something new! So, when are you going to get on the family website and answer my question for you?
Post a Comment